Transform data into knowledge
“Our statisticians use their expertise and dilligence to obtain valid results that enable reliable interpretation of your study data”
Biostatistics is the summarizing part of a clinical study.
To give generalized data a proper and meaningful interpretation, biostatisticians need to understand the generic construct of data and require a wide range of mathematical knowledge.
Being involved in ongoing processes to improve the quality of scientific inference, our biostatisticians are experts in transforming data into knowledge.
They use their various skills and are teaming up with experts within and outside the company to help answering research questions and to deliver profound scientific evidence.
Assign DMB Biostatistical Services:
- Sample size calculation and study planning
- Supporting the statistical part of the Clinical Study Protocol
- Preparation of Statistical Analysis Plans
- Management of Data Review Meetings
- SAS* Programming
- Conduct of Interim and Statistical Analyses
- Preparation of the statistical part of the Clinical Study Report
- Preparation of Analysis Data Sets (ADaM)