Best practices for reliable data
“Our Data Management Team consists of experienced members with expert knowledge ensuring complete, valid and reliable data”
Data quality has a great impact on the outcome of your clinical study.
Working closely with your team, we deliver optimal results in compliance with regulatory standards and guidelines.
Our experts develop and manage data collection tools, study specific documents and procedures while maintaing data integrity and highest quality.
Assign DMB Data Management Services:
- Preparation of Data Management Plans
- Design of project-specific electronic CRFs in different EDC systems
- Maintenance and change control of electronic CRFs
- User and Site Management
- User Help Desk
- Status Reports
- Data Validation and Query Management
- Supporting SAE Reconciliation
- Medical Coding using MedDRA and WHODD
- Integration of External Data
- Collection of Protocol Deviations
- Preparation of Data Review Meetings
- Preparation of CDISC SDTM Data Sets
- Secure transfer of clinical data